Electric skateboard Spokey E-Rush BK 941206
Electric Skateboard Spokey E-Rush BK black 941206 The Spokey skateboard combines the features of a classic skateboard with the drive generated by an electric motor. Control via a wireless Bluetooth remote control will allow you to increase the speed to 20 km / h, reverse and brake. Three working modes: slow, medium and fast. The motor is powered by a lithium battery. With a fully charged battery, depending on the driving mode, it can be covered from 7 to kilometers. The indicators on the skateboard and the remote control keep you informed about the current battery status. The electric drive can be switched off or on at any time.
Even after the battery is discharged, you can continue driving without worrying about engine seizure.
Deck made of 7 layers of Canadian maple. Non-slip coating. The skateboard was mounted on polyurethane wheels, the so-called rubber and 608R ABEC-9 bearings.
- deck material: 7 plies maple
- maximum load (user weight): 70 kg
- Skateboard dimensions (length x width x height): 65 x 22 x 11 cm
- Deck dimensions (length x width): 62 x 18 cm
- distance: 7-10 km wheels: 70x51 mm PU
- bearings: 608R ABEC-9
- three operating modes: low (10 km / h), medium (15 km / h), high (20 km / h)
- maximum speed: 20 km / hbattery: lithium, 24V, 2Ah - 48 Wh
- charging time: 2 hours
- controlled by a bluetooth remote control
- motor: 350 W in the rear hubsize of the remote control: 7.2 x 5.1 cm
- instruction manual and pairing the remote control with the skateboard
The easiest ways to save battery and extend ranges: avoid discharging the battery to zero charge the battery cyclically at least once a month and only with the scooter turned off use the original charger included in the set increase speed smoothly and on climbs support the engine with pushing off avoid large temperature differences during use and continuous driving at maximum speed · the range and speed of the electric skateboard are given as maximum values. They depend on real external conditions, such as ambient temperature, user weight, wind speed, route gradient, battery condition, surface type and driving technique.