Inline skates Roces Helium II W Tif black / blue 400 872 00001
- Roces inline skates are perfect for recreational and fintess skating.
- The high upper provides support and stabilization.
- The outer shoe is made of high-quality glass-fiber reinforced polypropylene and the frame is molded aluminum.
- The liner combines breathable mesh and foam.
- The Cool Brathe system contributes to the natural ventilation of the feet and helps to dampen the impact force.
- The use of Easy Entry technology will facilitate taking off and putting on.
- 3-point closure with Hell Lock buckle.
- Wheels, the so-called rubber was mounted on ABEC-7 bearings.
Easy Entry System: makes it easy to put on and take off the roll
· Cool Breathe: mesh provides adequate ventilation
Hell Lock: roller stiffening buckle protects the ankle joint
Shell: Glass Fiber Reinforced HQ Polypropylene
Progressive Anatomical Padding - a gel cushion placed in the shoe provides a natural fit
Bearings: ABEC-7 wheels: 84 mm, 82A, PU (commonly known as rubber)
Maximum user weight: up to size 40 they belong to class B for users weighing up to 60 kg and from size 41 to class A for users weighing up to 100 kg
· The model does not include a skate frame